Saturday, July 7, 2018


07UL2018

Location: Mosaic Riverview Terminal, Tampa, FL;

Events: Not much happened during the 1st watch other then pre-arrival checks and setting out the lines. I also completed my senior crew member interview with the Chief this morning and spent a little time with the captain going over route planning and preferred radar and AIS setups.

Things learned about vessel/barge: Nothing new.

Classroom information application(s): Leadership and Management.

Supplemental Information: I was informed at 0545 that I would be getting off the boat today instead of when we got to the shipyard next week, which put me in a small scramble to get my gear situated and final detailed taken care of. Looks like I’ll be transferring to another boat, the Herdron R., Monday morning for some indeterminate amount of time.

Rules of the Road Scenarios? Crossing and Passing in a Channel.



No comments:

Post a Comment