Wednesday, May 23, 2018



23MAY2018

Location: Gulf of Mexico south of Mobile, AL en route to Tampa, FL;

Events: The 1st watch was spent doing some final detail work chipping and pressure washing the finer areas of the tank area.

Things learned about vessel/barge: Nothing special.

Classroom information application(s): DECKGEN safety.

Supplemental Information: I’ve been on the boat a week now, doesn’t really feel like it though, I think the 6/6 schedule breaks up the time and makes it seem to pass faster. I have 3 weeks left on this hitch, I enjoy working with this crew for the most part, and the size of the boat, but I’m no longer certain I want to pursue a career of prolonged time at sea.

Rules of the Road Scenarios? None Observed.

Before ChippingAfter Chipping




No comments:

Post a Comment