Sunday, June 3, 2018


03JUN2018

Location: Mosaic Terminal Tampa, FL and en route to Pascagoula, MS;

Events: The 1st watch was just monitoring the discharge process and setting up some air hoses for chipping work the next few days. I couldn’t sleep well so I got up early for my 2nd watch to assist the back watch complete the transfer and cast-off lines to get underway.

Things learned about vessel/barge: Terminal connections for different terminals.

Classroom information application(s): Seamanship 1 line handling.

Supplemental Information: Today was pretty quiet, I’d glad I got up early enough to get the discharge in. Tomorrow we start chipping the forward barge wench and tank vent containment areas. It’ll be hot and arduous, but with 3 of us working on it, it should move swiftly.

Rules of the Road Scenarios? Passing and Crossing in a Channel



No comments:

Post a Comment